What do we have in common?
I've had many different roles:
- student: still learning …
- head office actuary: apprentice to manager to director (reporting to a Senior Vice President who reported to the President)
- field: helping top advisors with advanced marketing, coaching, case support
- entrepreneur: helping the public directly through Taxevity
- personal: bachelor to husband to father
Here's what makes me unique.
- communication focus: lifelong
- hands on: can actually do, not just direct
- continuous learning: university on wheels, reading, seminars, discussions, thinking
- remixer: take what I learn and synthesize it for practical uses
- practical: focused on results, not theories
- educated: actuary
For more details, here's my life ... so far