What did you accomplish in 2011? Here are some of my highlights
- interviewed in both the Globe and Mail and Toronto Star
- spoke about how to build trust at CALU 20 and Word11
- elected President of Goodyear Toastmasters
- celebrated Dad's 75th birthday and my 50th
- stopped collaborating with advisors who sell life and health insurance, to eliminate conflicts of interest
- published 103 blog posts about risk and marketing
- sole candidate from financial services for a Business Excellence Award from the Toronto Board of Trade (out of 40+ nominees in 8 categories). I lost.
The idea for this section came #YearInReview from Seth Godin.